Labor Relations Negotiation
Pipefy’s Labor Relations Negotiation Template is designed for any company that needs to annually negotiate its labor relations with the union.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Negotiation year
- Assigned HR director
- Negotiation agenda
Top management guidelines
- Topics to be reviewed before guideline proposal
- Contingency plan review
- Trade union scene diagnosis
- Relationship with public oversight bodies
- Relationship with community
- Date of the defined guidelines
- Defined guidelines for the negotiation
Negotiation with the union
- Negotiation assignee
- Negotiation outcome report
- Agreement copy
Collective bargaining agreement voting
- Voting date
- Number of voters
- Votes for agreement approval
- Votes for agreement rejection
- Was the agreement approved?
- If the agreement was not approved, it should be renegotiated with the union.
- After the agreement is approved:
- Inform everyone in the company by email.
Annual nogotiation closing
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template