Payroll processing can get complicated and it´s important to perform certain duties to ensure your employees are properly compensated. Pipefy´s Payroll Management Template was designed to help Human Resources and managers keep track of the process and eliminate any risks and mistakes.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Payment due date
- Are there any new hires?
- Attach new hires’ payroll record.
- Did you receive all needed information about new hires?
- Other types of income
- Retroactive pay due to pay raise
- Additional pay or wage deduction due to overpaying or underpaying from a prior pay period
- Payroll record change
- Address changes
- Payroll deduction changes
- Voluntary deduction changes (retirement and health benefits)
- New hire information (for employees hired within the current pay period)
- Comments on the changes made
- Verify if work hours calculations are correct and make the necessary changes.
- Review and calculate hourly employees’ work hours.
- Calculate wage and deductions.
- Income checklist
- Sick pay
- Deductions checklist
- Retirement contributions
- Paycheck advances
- Life and disability insurance
- Payroll approval status
- Not approved
- Print reports and double-check each employee’s data in the pay cycle to ensure everything is correct.
- Process direct deposit, paychecks, and pay stubs.
- Ensure they are accurate.
- Send paychecks and pay stubs to employees.
- Obtain proof of receipt.
- Comments on adjustments
- Summary reports
- Payroll accounting duties to perform
- Journal entries
- Tax payments
- Reporting and payroll reconciliation
- Month end reports
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template