Performance management procedures
Do you know how to evaluate your workers’ performance? With Pipefy´s Performance Management template through clear and dynamic processes, you can make an evaluation of your team.
The template offers the user the opportunity to generate a large flow of useful information that through goal setting, due dates and development plans will help to improve your worker’s productivity.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Employee's name
3. Job title
4. Performance Review Date
1. Employee's skill list
2. Employee's Current Responsibilities
3. Employee's strengths
4. Employee's weaknesses
1. Rate the following
- Latest results
- Tolerates pressure
- Improvements needed
- Developmental assistance will be required?
- How will development assistance be done?
- Training will be required?
- Required training
Goals & Responsibilities
1. Define employee's performance goals based on the previous stages
3. Discontinued employee responsibilities
4. New Responsibilities
5. New responsibilities start date
1. Ways to improve
- Training courses
- Focus on life and health
- Improve communication
- Salary increase
- Career plan
2. Describe how the chosen strategies will be applied
3. Required Feedback