About Company Combo
Company Combo provides accounting, taxes, and company formation services and information so businesses around the world can start operating in the United States.
Since their start in 2015, Company Combo has helped over 2,000 businesses open. Currently, they have customers from 35 different countries and offer complete support in three languages: English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Industry: International Commerce
- Departments using Pipefy: Operations, Accounting, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Purchasing, IT
- Processes: Opening Companies, Quotation Requests, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, IT Helpdesk, Contract Management, Delivery of Bonds, among others
Company Combo has a complex operation with the goal of supporting entrepreneurs that have recently started doing business in the US. This is in part because each of the US’s 50 states has its own legislation and particularities.
Company Combo’s main workflow is opening new companies. After a customer fills out an online form with data (such as service type, company type, and state where they will be headquartered), their request begins in Pipefy.
All service flows in Pipefy are based on conditional logic. Because legislation in Texas is different from legislation in New York, the process has to adapt to each scenario. Within the company opening workflow alone, there are 12 predetermined steps inside Pipefy. Due to mandatory fields in forms and the standardized nature of the workflow, the entire process becomes error-proof.
Besides this main workflow, Company Combo also manages around 80 other processes inside Pipefy. Some of these are parallel services, such as opening legal accounts, while others are internal company processes such as Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, IT Helpdesk, and others.
Company Combo before Pipefy
- Used a project management tool that made processes hard to visualize and customize. The tech team often needed to create custom code in order to adapt the software to their unique needs.
- Managers from each department had no autonomy to create and improve their processes.
- Visual tracking of each process’ status was nonexistent. The method they used for tracking was too densely packed with data and offered no real insight.
- Communication with customers was manual and repetitive, via email or the customer support team, which made it difficult to scale the company’s services.
Company Combo after Pipefy
- Company Combo integrated Pipefy with its customer portal via API, delivering a clear and personalized interface to its end users.
- Customers can now track the status of their company opening requests via the customer portal, which greatly decreased the number of calls to customer support.
- Communication with customers is now automated. Whenever a client’s request moves forward in the process, automatic emails are sent to keep them informed.
- Conditional logic has become essential to the company’s processes. Thanks to Pipefy’s features, they managed to create workflows that adapt to different scenarios according to specific legislation in each of the 50 US states.
- Standardized workflows and mandatory form fields keep the process error proof.
- Process connections are used to ensure parallel flows are created in a timely manner. For instance, when a company opening processes begins, the Accounts Receivable process is also initiated.
- Contracts are managed automatically by gathering data from the process with the PDF creation feature.
services delivered in one year (2021)
processes working in Pipefy
countries served by Pipefy
languages configured in Pipefy
API integration with a custom-made company portal.
Used for storing files and documents when a process is concluded.