The main steps included in an Employee Journey are:
I’m already imagining who is receiving emails about different positions that require various information. And how can this person answer all candidates’ questions during the process? One-by-one via email? But what if there are dozens of candidates applying?
Well, now, this process looks like chaos. This process needs to be organized, controlled and Leaned up. And using the right tools is certainly the best way to manage this process. So take a look at how Pipefy, the Lean management platform, can help you.
Receive applications directly inside Pipefy. Forget emails, paper and copy-and-paste information.
Want to see the Recruitment process in action?Use our Recruitment template
You may need to offboard an intern whose temporary work contract has reached its end or an employee that’s handed in a resignation letter in order to move on to another opportunity.
The last experience of an employee is what they will take and spread to their network—including current employees of the company. And it will directly affect your Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategies.
Collecting feedback is the best way to improve your whole Employee Journey and positively impact all steps a new employee is going to pass.
The Lean Employee Journey
- Receive all information necessary to start the process
- Communicate automatically with all candidates
- Centralize all demands in a single place
- Prepare your team to receive the new employee
- Provide a desk and all materials needed
- Plan training sessions
- Choose a methodology
- Evaluate all employees based on the same criteria
- Classify the reasons of offboarding
- Collect feedback to improve the entire Employee Journey
- Easy for the employee that needs to request something
- Intuitive for the HR team that receives all requests in a single platform
- Efficient for managers that have to be sure the processes are running the best way possible