Pipefy is a complete platform that can help you improve and centralize your company’s process. By adding our software to your daily routine, you’ll make your company more organized. It is an opportunity to adequately manage your whole process and brings a sense of safety to all of your process steps.
Pipefy offers you significant features that guarantee the improvement of your company’s processes such as admin control, several integrations, and metrics among others that ProcessMaker doesn’t provide to enhance your company’s processes.
The processes in ProcessMaker are organized horizontally, the workflow’s overview is similar to a checklist table. Pipefy’s interface has a Kanban View, that makes the user’s visualization simpler. You can also choose the Sprint View to use in your processes, in both of them you are able to customize it according to your needs.
One of Pipefy’s main benefits is giving an excellent experience through a low-cost platform. We truly value our users’ experience, so we always aim to keep building a valuable process management tool that is in constant improvement at fair prices.
At Pipefy, the admin role is a feature in each process within the software, in which you can have different permission roles. You can manage permissions as you wish and restrict access to preserve delicate information.
Pipefy is a no-code platform. It means that users don’t need any programming skills, making it more useful for everybody that wants to improve their company’s processes. With Pipefy you can skip the IT line of requests and you can easily do it yourself.
Managing your tasks in Pipefy is more comfortable with the Calendar View tool. It is a feature that helps you both see all of your tasks throughout your days and manage them, making your processes better organized.
Implement a robust software in your company to establish a high level of excellence.
What Pipefy does better than ProcessMaker
- Kanban View: Pipefy’s interface becomes more useful through the Kanban view making it a lot easier (and quicker) for users to visualize the status of their demands.
- Public Form: This feature allows you to make a shareable form to gather all the data you will need for your company’s process. It is the pipe’s front door. A pipe is your company’s processes in Pipefy and it is completely customizable adapting to the information that you want to place within a card.
- Metrics: They are the easiest way to identify and analyze your process’ productivity and your bottlenecks. It is the ideal tool to control whether your company is delivering the expected results within the expected time.
- Sprint View: Pipefy’s sprint view was created with UI and UX in mind, for optimal productivity. Users can track stories one-by-one for improved visualization of tasks and to easily preview each story’s progress.
- No-code platform: Pipefy is a no-code platform which means the user doesn’t need any software coding knowledge or skill to use the platform;
- Pricing: For your better experience, Pipefy offers inexpensive plans to improve your company’s process and implement our software in your daily routine. There are 4 plans to choose from and implement in your company:
- Professional – U$9
- Business – U$18
- Enterprise – from U$24 to U$70;
Making your company more productive through our platform it’s our goal. All of your processes can be improved using our software. Pipefy is the best way to make your company more efficient.
Pipefy vs. Process Maker
Managing your processes is a lot easier with Pipefy.
Pipefy makes it easier
Creating processes is easy using our intuitive interface. Team members quickly adapt and learn how to utilize features to their advantage.
Keep track of all your team’s activities using visual representations of work that need to be done at every step of the process.
Get started for free
Process Maker alternative | SLA tracking | AutomationGet started
Why managers are leaving these companies and joining Pipefy:
Asana | Kissflow | Pipedrive | Trello | Zoho | AgilePoint | Appian BPM | AuraPortal | Axon Ivy | Bizagi | Bonitasoft | BP Logix | DST Systems | Excel | JIRA | K2 Blackpearl | Newgen Software | Nintex Workflow | Pegasystems | PNMsoft | Process Street | Salesforce | Servicenow | Sharepoint | Software AG | Sydle BPM | Transpose