Contractor / Freelancer Management
Do you work with freelancers on a regular basis and have faced issues organizing all the jobs you’ve outsourced? If your answer is yes, Pipefy’s Free Contractor/Freelancer Management Template is the perfect tool for you!
This template is focused on helping allocate resources and easily track who’s working on each project. It makes it a lot easier for you to keep track of all the job’s information and centralize the process’ documents, such as contracts, payment receipts, etc.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the contractors/freelancers available. Allocate and prioritize your resources to start working!
1. Which project will this contractor/freelancer work on?
2. What's this project's priority?
3. Who's responsible for this project?
Show time! These are all the projects with contractors/freelancers assigned.
1. Describe the project/job
2. How big is this project?
3. What'll the contractor/freelancer's activities be?
Centralize all documents and information for better contractor/freelancer management.
1. Attach the service contracts here
2. What are the payment arrangements?
3. Attach the payment receipt(s)
4. How would you rate this job?
A good freelancer is a catch! Keep a record of the ones you’d hire again!
Oops…I think our profiles didn’t fit. These contractors/freelancers have been archived!