Employee Promotion Process
Now you can evaluate your employees through an intuitive interface with the new Employee Promotion Process template. Register the requests and evaluate which employees are ready for a promotion.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- 1. Employee name
- 2. Employee email
- 3. Admission date
- 4. Requester name
- 5. Request justification
- 6. Promotion type
- Horizontal promotion
- Vertical promotion
- Dry promotion
- 7. Promotion criteria
- Merit and ability
- Educational/technical qualifications
- Assessment of potential
- Length of service (seniority)
- Spacing of the promotion and career span of the individual
- 1. Describe employee’s last year performance
- 2. Request approval
- Approved! Move the card to the next phase.
- Not approved. Provide the reasons in the field below and move the card to “Archived”.
- 3. Refusal reasons
Job title definition
- 1. What is the best job title to define the employee’s new position?
- 2. Does the department manager approve this promotion?
- 1. Are additional documents necessary?
- Yes (attach them below).
- 2. Documents
- 3. Expected date for starting new position
- 4. Meeting to inform the employee
Meeting with employee
- 1. Meeting comments
- 2. Has the employee accepted the promotion terms?
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template