Feature prioritization with roadmap
Pipefy´s Feature Prioritization with Roadmap template is ideal for implementing features, defining priorities and setting steps to achieve them. Through intuitive and well-defined processes, it grants efficiency and clarity to what should be done first in the company.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Feature identification
2. Requesting department
3. Why should this feature be prioritized?
1. Estimated effort for developing this feature
2. Reason for prioritizing
3. Estimation conclusion
1. Feature Assessment
2. Possible roadblocks
3. Roadblock solutions
4. What is the first step toward implementing this feature?
5. This feature needs to be reviewed by:
1. Person responsible for approval
2. Was the feature approved?
- Yes. Move to "Implementation".
- No. Describe why and move to "Rejected".
3. Reason for rejection
1. Full implementation deadline