Internal Communication Management
Pipefy’s Internal Communication Management Template helps your company’s in-house marketing team, as well as any other employee who wants to advertise something.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Employee’s name
- Employee ID
- Employee’s email
- Request type
- Communication request description
- Attach references if necessary
- When should this be advertised?
- Which departments do you want to reach?
- All the Employees
- Cost Center
- Available budget
New communication requests.
- Person responsible for the request
Time to make some decisions.
- Responsible for the approval
- Request approval
- Not approved
- Relevant information
Will you need to outsource?
- Will outsourcing be necessary?
- If the answer is”yes”, please fill out the fields below and move the card to “Art approval”.
- Company name
- Contact name
- Contact’s email
- If the answer is “no”, please move the card to “Graphic art”.
Time to put all creativity in action.
- Responsible designer
- Attach the art
Is that the best we can do?
- Responsible for approval
- Outsourced art/internal art
- Art approval
- Not approved
- Information and change suggestions
We’re almost done, let’s just make the final adjustments.
- When will the communication be made?
- Which communication vehicles will be used?
- Social Media
- Was the communication made?
- Has the communication reached the target audience?
- Additional information
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template