Inventory inbound for e-commerce
If you work with e-commerce and the process of receiving and receiving the goods, this template can help you keep your workflow and inventory control more easily and more intuitively.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Attach CSV or Excel file containing the SKU list and quantity.
- Which warehouse are these consignments being sent to?
- Warehouse 1
- Warehouse 2
- Warehouse 3
- Operations assignee
- Operations assignee’s email
- Operations assignee’s tasks
- Create a consignment in our warehouse management software.
- Share the reference number with the client (send an email template).
- Consignment reference number
- Scanned copy of document
- Total number of units
- Total number of boxes
- Expected date of delivery
Received – inbound pending
- Date of receiving
- Scanned copy of stamped document
- Number of boxes
- Number of units accepted
- Number of units rejected
- Unexpected quantity
- Excel report of unit wise breakdown
Recorded in accounting books
- Debit note
- Accounting assignee
- Accounting assignee’s tasks
- Verify the documents
- Check the GRN amount and invoice amount
- Identify eventual difference
- Book the invoice
- Book the credit/debit note in case of difference
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template