Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
The Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) process is destined for all sorts of teams where you can plan out the steps to improve a coworker’s performance and keep track of it in specific phases within the process.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Who’s in need of a PIP? (Name)
- Performance discrepancy or gap description
- Actual performance description
- Consequences description
- Expected performance description
- Clear steps and goals to achieve with this PIP
- Was the plan approved by all the involved parties?
- PIP implementation stakeholders
- Implementation start date
- Implementation end date
- Is the plan ready for implementation?
- Comments on PIP progress
- Was the implementation completed?
- How successful was the implementation?
- Are there new skills deficiencies?
- Fellow’s review in collaboration with the Success team
- Final outcome
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template