PoC (Proof of concept) monitoring
Pipefy’s PoC (proof of concept) Monitoring template is designed to help innovation areas in large companies manage the proof of concept ideas. In this process it is possible to manage the idea from the research phase, to the trials phase.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Responsible staff member
- Idea title
- Further details
List of ideas
- Why is this idea important?
- Describe the requirements for this idea to work.
- Are there any specifications needed?
- Is this idea feasible?
- Tools to build a proof of concept
- Process flow diagram
- Process and instrumentation diagram
- Tools use description
- Attach screenshots that illustrate tools use.
- Idea development process description
- Is there any documentation necessary?
- If yes, what documents?
- Needed documents copies
Proof of concept
- Tests used to prove the concept
- Build and test full prototype
- Laboratory tests
- Animal testing
- Clinical trial
- Small-scale field or greenhouse testing
- Refine design
- Build first version of product
- Alpha, pilot testing
- System, load, interoperability testing
- Platform support
- Testing process description
- Product or process operational requirements
- Potential safety and environmental hazards
- Conduct a preliminary production assessment.
- Conduct a preliminary manufacturing assessment.
- Estimated engineering prototype costs
Analysis of PoC
- Based on the PoC testing, is the idea commercially viable?
- Adjustments needed to make the product/process viable (if any)
- Processes to be used in trial
- Clinical trial (final phases)
- Field trials
- Test procedures documentation
- Design production process
- Tool-up for trial production
- Trial production
- Beta testing
- Process description
- Trial process result description
- After the trials, do you think the product/process is able to be launched?
- Eventual needed changes description
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template