Why use the Team Member Onboarding Template?
- Organizes a step-by-step process for the onboarding new employees and welcoming new team members
- Offers a structure to help optimize the new employee’s first couple of weeks at the new job
- Helps you prepare for the employee onbarding in advance
Team Member Onboarding Start Form
- What’s the new member’s name?
- What’s the new member’s email?
- What’s the new member’s phone?
- What’s the new member’s position?
- Who will be responsible for the onboarding?
All new employees arrive here! Make sure everything is ready for the new employee’s arrival and set his/her schedule for the first month.
- 1. What will the new team member do in the first month?
- 2. Is the physical workplace set up?
- 3. Meeting with the team for new team member arrival
4. Is the digital workplace set up?
- New email
- Pipefy access
- Specific pipe(s) access
- Helpdesk access
- Slack access
- 5. Did you validate the 1st month schedule with the team member?
First day at work for the new employee! Align his/her schedule for the first week and set up the onboarding meetings.
New employee’s first work week! Give the employee his/her first assignment and evaluate the first week/s performance.
New employee’s first month! Evaluate how was the new team member’s first month and ask for his/her feedback on the onboarding process.
Done! New employee is duly onboarded!