Vehicle recall request
Pipefy’s Vehicle Recall Requirement Template is designed for car manufactures that for some reason had a manufacturing issue and need to recall part of its vehicles, and want to manage this process with the authorities and car owners.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- 1. Recall reason
- 2. Affected car part
- 3. Model(s)
- 4. Serial numbers
- 5. Urgency level
- 6. Recall date
- 1. Have authorities been informed?
- No (in this case, inform them)
- 2. Issue disclosure
- Send a press release.
- Send the car owners a disclosing the issue.
- 3. Limit date for the scheduling by the owners
- 4. Estimated cost
Performing the recall
- 1. Quantity of cars that went through the recall process
- 2. Quantity of successfully fixed cars
- 3. Quantity of cars that could not be fixed
- 4. Explain unsuccessful cases.
- 5. Define an action plan to prevent the defect from happening again.
- 1. Total repair cost to the car manufacturer
- 2. Total government fee
- 3. Payment due date
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template