Dasa is the largest integrated healthcare network in Brazil, serving more than 20 million people a year, with high technology, intuitive experience, and an attitude ahead of time, with more than 59 brands of laboratories, hospitals, and medical centers.
With more than 40 thousand employees and 250 thousand partner doctors, Dasa is the healthcare solution that people want and that the world needs, being present at every stage of care. The company operates in three countries: Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay, and is about to arrive in Colombia and Chile.
Dasa started using Pipefy in August/2020 to improve its Supply Chain processes. The logistics planning team was managing complex processes through disparate tools, like a ticket system, email, and spreadsheets, leading to process errors and miscommunication.
The process starts in a Pipefy form to collect all the information necessary to process the request. The requests can vary from complex, involving many teams, to simple supplier changes. Over the workflow process, Dasa’s teams used many advanced features, like automation guidelines, databases connections, and process connections with a parallel flow, like purchasing, for example.
- Industry: Healthcare
- Company Size: 10,000+
- Main process Vertical: Supply Chain
- Secondary process verticals: Finance, Legal, and Governance
- Processes in Pipefy: Supply chain management, Goods and Product Registration, Purchasing, Invoice posting, Logistics planning
Dasa before Pipefy:
- Processes managed through a basic ticket system, spreadsheets, and email.
- No visibility of SLAs and traceability of each request. The process has a long cycle, and many teams are involved. Requesters couldn’t track the status of each ticket.
- Lack of communication among all departments and information loss during the process.
- Difficulty scaling the operation without increasing headcount.
Dasa after Pipefy:
- Logistics requests are centralized in a single place. All information necessary is collected in an error-proof form.
- The process has clear rules and connects 10 different teams who can collaborate in each stage of the process. The purchasing team, for example, only acts if the request requires the purchase of goods or raw materials.
- Process connection with databases to centralize suppliers, products and cost centers.
- A high level of automation frees up the team from manual activities like updating requesters by email or opening tickets to other teams.
- Reports allow managers to track process SLAs and make data-driven decisions.
In one of our flows, before Pipefy, each employee within the Logistics team used to treat ~230 tickets per month. Nowadays, each one of them can handle ~930 per month, allowing our team to scale the operation without needing to increase headcount. It is a massive productivity increase.”
Mateus Priólli Pereira, Process and Projects Specialist
increased ROI in the first year using Pipefy
increase in team efficiency: from 236 to 931 tickets per employee per month. In the supply management requests process
decrease of SLA in the logistics requests, speeding up from 4 days to 1 business day
demands managed per month
automated actions per month