Pipefy Partner Program Policies
Partner Program Overview
Type of Partnership:
Training and Certification:
• The Onboarding and other Training and the Certification Process provide the necessary product information, methodologies, and processes for the PARTNER development.
• The audience for Onboarding, Training, and the Certification Process are all employees of the PARTNER company that could be affected by the operation of the partnership. The subject of each Training or Certification will be informed by Pipefy, which will inform also the area or the business-related.
• The Trainings and Certifications Process may be mandatory or facultative.
• Mandatory: The subject of the Mandatory Training and Certifications Process are the basic points about the Products and the Partnership and the mutual commercial objectives. Onboarding Training is also mandatory.
• Facultative Training and Certification Process: The objective of Facultative Training and Certification Process is to update, complement and extend the existing information, not being, however, necessary to the objectives of the partnership. The facultative Training and Certification Process is available only for the PARTNERS who already completed the previous version of that Training.
• The Trainings and Certifications Process will be, usually, available online, through e-learning programs. Exceptionally, there will be on-site Training, which will be facultative for PARTNERS (except when predefined condition of the partner tier).
• Pipefy reserves the right to constantly review the contents of its training and to update them in accordance with the changes and needs of Pipefy and its PARTNERS.
• Pipefy will communicate the PARTNER when occurring any update in the portfolio. The PARTNER will have 3 (three) months to do the correspondent Training Program, under penalty of early termination of the participation on the Pipefy Partner Program.
Lead Reporting (PARTNER):
In order for a lead to be qualified for program benefits (a “Qualified Lead”), the lead must be:
• A permitted lead under the applicable partnership tier and the partner must identify demands of companies/prospects and/or projects that may need the Pipefy´s Services and Software;
• Entered into the Lead Indication’s pipe at https://app.pipefy.com/pipes/214569 to fill the registration form;
• Once registered, the opportunity could be validated by Pipefy in Pipefy´s sole discretion, considering:
(i) APPROVED: when Pipefy considers a new opportunity, not predicted and not previously mentioned by any PARTNER or member of the Pipefy sales team; or
(ii) REJECTED: if Pipefy check that the Lead already has been registered and approved in advance for any other PARTNER or for any member of the Pipefy sales team.
*FIFO (first in first out) will be considered by Pipefy for the analysis and response to a new opportunity record. Pipefy will analyze first the registration registered at an earlier date. Once the Lead is approved, the PARTNER might receive the respective commission, according to the current commissioning policy; and receive commercial support from Pipefy’s Partner Service Team.
• For the payment of the commission, PARTNER shall indicate the potential customer in the Lead Indication Pipe prior to the conclusion of the sale of the licenses, for Pipefy’s prior formal approval.
• Upon the inclusion into Lead Indication’s pipe and validation by Pipefy of a Qualified Lead as described above, the partner will have 90 days to close a Qualified Purchase with the Qualified Lead.
• If there is no Qualified Purchase during that period (90 days), the PARTNER should provide formal feedback to the manager and Pipefy, in its sole discretion, shall have the option to deliberate over the reasonable next steps and commercial approach with the lead.
• Any transaction with the Qualified Lead after the 90 day period with no substantial activity or with no formal feedback will not be subject to commission or program benefits.
• In addition, the Lead must include the resale of Pipefy´s Software, as part of the final solution proposed to the customer.
• The respect for the lead indication opening process it’s a partners sole responsibility, if the indication is not formalized in the Lead Indication Pipe, Pipefy is exempt from controlling the order of time preference of referrals.
• Pipefy’s partners are prohibited from co-opting Leads already indicated by other partners. Pipefy will refuse the duplicate indication on the pipe and inform the partner that that lead is already being managed by another partner.
Applicable Commission Percentages
• 10% (ten percent) of the plan value actually paid by the Qualified Lead (per user) pursuant to a Qualified Purchase during the first year of the Qualified Lead’s contract with Pipefy. In this case, Pipefy is responsible for Process Modelling, Implementation, and Support.
• 15%, 20% or 25% (depending on the tier as shown below) of the plan value actually paid by the Qualified Lead (per user) pursuant to a Qualified Purchase during the contract with Pipefy.
• During the first 3 months of the Contract, a Bonus (per tier) according to the table below. To the Bonus application, it will be considered the value that customer actually paid in the first 3 months of the Contract, not being regarded the cases of default and / or delays not paid in the period.
• To qualify, partner/consultant must stay in the Pipefy Partners Base and the customer must stay as a paying customer at Pipefy.
• The commissions are based on the amount of the licenses, without taxes and services.
If the PARTNER does not have a valid contract – physical or virtual – (in any case, including termination or non-payment of the license), no commission will be paid.
Commissions will only be paid for deals that were previously listed on the Pipe “Lead Indication”, INCLUDING EXPANSIONS. It is the Partner’s responsibility to inform Pipefy about expansions that have occurred in the accounts of its customers. If the Partner does not indicate user expansions that occurred in their customer’s accounts within the month of expansion, the commissions relating to this expansion will not be paid.
If after the date of the sale, the qualified lead that was converted into a sale (hereinafter referred to as "customer") by the partner (hereinafter referred to as "original partner"), following the rules provided for in the items "Lead Reporting (PARTNER)" and "Commissions", choose to work with another partner (hereinafter referred to as "new partner"), the original partner and the new partner will equally divide the commissioning for this customer for the period of 6 (six) months from the date the client formalized the exchange order of partners. During this period the original partner will provide the necessary support for the customer's transition with the new partner. After the six-month period mentioned above, the new partner will receive full commissioning.
If the original partner fails to provide the information and necessary support for the transition between partners, the new partner will immediately inform Pipefy of this situation and Pipefy will adopt friendly measures to resolve the situation during a period of time up to 15 (fifteen) days from the awareness of the facts. If after this period of time the situation is not friendly solved, at the sole discretion of Pipefy, the partner that is hindering the relationship between Pipefy and the client, may be sanctioned with i) suspension of commissioning for this client for a period of up to 3 months; and ii) exclusion from the Pipefy Partner Program.
The provisions of the clause above are also applicable to expansions in which the customer formally chooses to work with a "new partner
If the customer formally expresses and expresses its interest in replacing the original partner for Pipefy, Pipefy will mediate the complaint and may make available to the customer a list of other partners available to serve him. The original partner will no longer be entitled to receive commission for this customer from the date the customer formalizes this interest to Pipefy.
Credit Card on pipefy.com.
If the customer purchases an annual subscription via credit card on pipefy.com, Pipefy will pay a full commission to the partner for the Qualified Purchase on the commission payment date applicable to the quarter in which the purchase is made.
If the customer purchases a monthly license, Pipefy will pay commission in four installments, based on monthly fees received, on the payment date applicable to the quarter in which based on the monthly fees are received.
Invoice to Customer.
If the customer pays based on an invoice issued by Pipefy, Pipefy will inform the partner when payment is received, after which partner can issue an invoice to Pipefy for the applicable commission. Such commission will be payable on the commission payment date applicable to the quarter in which payment was received.
Commission Payment Procedures:
For Credit Card, Invoice to Customer and Invoice to Partner transactions, commissions will be paid based on the amount actually received, in accordance with the following schedule.
(1) Months in which license payment is received by Pipefy;
(2) Date by which Pipefy must request an invoice from the partner;
(3) If Pipefy does not receive the proper invoice before these dates, the PARTNER automatically loses the right to that compensation.
If the license payment is received by pipefy between January and March, the Invoice Request date, which Pipefy must request an invoice from the partner, will be about April 10th, the deadline for the partner to send the commission invoice to Pipefy will be on April 25th and the date of commission payment will be about April 31th.
If the license payment is received by pipefy between April and June, the Invoice Request date, which Pipefy must request an invoice from the partner, will be about July 10th, the deadline for the partner to send the commission invoice to Pipefy will be on July 25th and the date of commission payment will be about April 31th.
If the license payment is received by pipefy between July and September, the Invoice Request date, which Pipefy must request an invoice from the partner, will be about October 10th, the deadline for the partner to send the commission invoice to Pipefy will be on October 25th and the date of commission payment will be about October 31th.
If the license payment is received by pipefy between October and December, the Invoice Request date, which Pipefy must request an invoice from the partner, will be about January 10th, the deadline for the partner to send the commission invoice to Pipefy will be on January 25th and the date of commission payment will be about January 31th.
If Pipefy does not receive the proper invoice before these dates, the PARTNER automatically loses the right to that compensation.
The Pipefy Partner Agreement:
These Pipefy Partner Program Policies are an integral and inseparable part of the Pipefy Partner Program Agreement (PPPA). In the case of non-comply with PPPA or these Policies, the PARTNER / AFFILIATE is immediately excluded from the Partnership Program. The renewal of the PPPA causes the automatic renewal of these Policies.
Bonus (1st year)- PARTNER
Last updated: October 01, 2020.