Pipefy’s Free Accounts Receivable Template allows your company to have a single standardized channel so all your company’s departments may request invoices to be charged.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1st Billing Attempt
It’s time to determine the payment method and date.
1. Payment date
2. Payment method
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Personal check
3. Contact name
4. Contact email
5. Contact phone
6. Email notification
7. When should the payment be made?
Was the payment received within the pre-determined conditions?
1. Have you received payment confirmation?
2. If yes, attach the proof of payment
2nd Billing Attempt
If the payment wasn’t confirmed on the first attempt, get in touch with the customer!
- Notify customer by email (if the bill hasn't been paid)
- Notify customer by phone (if the bill hasn't been paid)
- Make new billing attempt
2. Was the payment confirmed?
3. If the payment wasn't received, what action will be taken?
Done! Money in your pocket.
No good, payments denied!