Pipefy´s branding template was created to simplify the process of launching a new business, rebranding campaign, product, or service. Plan your visual identity, website design, voice and tone, positioning, and launch strategy.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. What's the name of your company?
- If you don't have a name yet, don't fill out this field.
2. What does your company do?
3. Who is your target?
4. Who are your competitors?
5. Choose your company's industry
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Legal Services/ Law Practice
- Marketing, Media & Entertainment
- Non-profit Organization
- Public Sector
1. Time to analyse how your is company today.
2. If you have a business plan, attach here
3. If you have some customer satisfaction survey attach here
4. Company's Mission
5. Company's Vision
1. SWOT method
2. Now you need to define your positioning
3. What could be better?
- Better price
- Better product
- Better customer service
- Better value-added services
- Better access to your company
- Better experience
4. Write down your final positioning:
- Now is time to make some decisions, a trade-off exists where getting better at one thing means getting worse at another.
1. Voice & Tone
- Color Palette
- Business Card
- Email Signature
- Facebook Cover
3. Visual Identity
1. Employee behavior
2. Customer experience
4. Key Metrics & Success Criteria