Build a Customer Case Studies
Pipefy’s Free Build a Customer Case Studies Template is a step-by-step process, specially developed to help you improve the way you manage the customer case studies you’re producing with your clients.
This process template will guide you through each phase of developing a good case study, starting from the right questions you should always ask all the way to copywriting the piece.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the customers you want to take part in a case study with.
- 1. Who is responsible for this case?
- 2. What’s the case priority?
Time to contact the customer and ask him/her if he’d be willing to take part on the case study.
- 1. Did we contact the customer?
- 2. Did the customer accept?
- 3. Why not?
- 4. When will the interview call be?
Ask the right questions and collect as much info as you can to build a strong case study.
- Case notes (attachment)
- Audio file (attachment)
- Can you tell me a bit about your business/organization?
- Why do you use our product/service?
- Were you using other alternatives before using our solution?
- What was most important to you when evaluating your options?
- How did the implementation/adoption go?
- What do you use/love the most about our solution?
- How did our solution impact your business?
Analyse and filter all the customer’s info and write the case!
- Company photos (attachment)
- Qualitative content checklist
- Keywords (SEO)
- Credits in the images
- Links working correctly
- Case study – final version (attachment)
Sendo it for the customer to check out before publishing.
- 1. Did you send the case for the customer’s appreciation?
- 2. Was the case study published?
- 3. What’s the case study link?
Congratulations! Your customer case study is finished and published.
Archived customer case, left unfinished for some reason…