Pipefy’s Free Event Planning Template will help you plan, organize and manage any type of event. From a conference to a gala dinner, centralize all your event information in one tool for optimal performance.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Time to gather information and analyse your budget to make your event a blast!
1. Team assigned for the event
2. When will the event be?
3. Are you raising funds for this event?
4. What's your budget?
5. What's the location?
6. What else will you need?
- Sponsor/partner management
8. Information defined
Book the venue, arrange transportation, etc. Determine who’s responsible for each step and get down to work!
1. Have you booked the services?
2. Determine the pick up / delivery date and time for the materials
3. At what time are guests expected to arrive?
Organize all negotiation details and documents for a better information management!
1. What are the negotiation details?
2. What's the agreed price for the venue?
3. Are there any extra taxes?
4. What's the total cost of the event?
5. What are the payment terms?
6. Attach the contracts
Invite your guests, manage confirmations and provide guest support!
1. Guest list
2. Attach the confirmed guest list
3. Are there any special instructions?
4. Event directions
Event day! Check if everything is according to plan and enjoy!
1. Event day checklist
- Confirmed guests list
The event is done, time to wrap things up and start preparing for the next event!
1. Were your outlined objectives achieved?
2. What can be improved?
3. What were the positive points?
4. Did the event strategy serve stakeholders as intended?
5. Were pre-determined measurements of success achieved?
6. Comments and observations
7. Thank-you notes
Wrapped up events! Way to go!