Business Contract Analysis
Pipefy’s Free Business Contract Analysis Template offers an easy way to run your company’s contract management process – creation, alteration, etc.
Use pre-designed email templates to ask for internal and external approvals and find out how Pipefy can save your time – and make your life a lot easier.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Provide additional information about the new contract and assign a responsible for analysing the new contract.
1. Who's responsible for the analysis?
2. What's the priority?
- High Priority
- Low Priority
3. Is there a contract model?
4. Who will send the contract model?
5. Attach the contract model
6. What's the billing method?
- Fixed price
- Development (hourly rate)
- Service won't be charged
7. What's the price?
8. When's the expected delivery date?
Here’s where contracts that already have defined responsible and delivery date stay until they’re ready to be sent for approval.
1. Attach the contract file
Send the first version of the contract for internal analysis and approval.
1. Who's responsible for approving?
2. Do you approve this contract?
3. Do you have any comments/observations?
Send for External Approval
Now it’s time to get the necessary external approvals for this version of the contract.
1. Use automated emails to send the contract for approval!
2. Attach the contract file
3. When is the expected approval date?
4. Did the customer approve the contract?
Oh no, wasn’t the customer satisfied with the contract? Modify it according to the customer’s requests.
1. Did the customer request any modifications?
2. Who's responsible for the modifications?
3. What's the deadline?
Send the modified version of the contract to for a second round of external analysis/approval.
1. Attach the final version of the contract
2. Use automated emails to send the contract for approval!
3. What's the deadline for approval?
4. Were the modifications approved?
Job well done, contract approved – another happy customer!
Old and dusty things…