Business Contract Analysis
Pipefy’s Free Business Contract Analysis Template offers an easy way to run your company’s contract management process – creation, alteration, etc.
Use pre-designed email templates to ask for internal and external approvals and find out how Pipefy can save your time – and make your life a lot easier.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Here’s where new contracts will be gathered.
- 1. Responsible for the analysis
- 2. Priority
- High Priority
- Low Priority
- 3. Is there a contract model?
- 4. Who will send the contract model?
- 5. Contract model
- 6. Billing method
- Fixed price
- Development (hourly rate)
- Service won’t be charged
- 7. What’s the price?
- 8. When’s the expected delivery date?
Here´s where contracts that already have defined responsible and delivery date stay until they’re ready to be sent for approval.
Send the first version of the contract for internal analysis and approval.
- 1. Responsible for approving
- 2. Do you approve this contract?
- 3. Comments/observations
Send for External Approval
Now it’s time to get the necessary external approvals for this version of the contract.
- 1. Final contract file
- 2. When is the expected approval date?
Oh no, wasn’t the customer satisfied with the contract? Modify it according to the customer’s requests.
- 1. Did the customer approve the contract?
- 2. Modifications requested
- 3. Deadline
Send the modified version of the contract to for the second round of external analysis/approval.
- 1. Contract final version
- 2. Were the modifications approved?
Job well done, contract approved – another happy customer!
Old and dusty things…
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template