Check Sheet is one of the Seven Basic Tools of Quality and widely used in Lean Six Sigma methodology.
It helps to systematically collect and organize data and is useful in the all phases of the DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve and control) framework.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Sheet title
- Application area
- Production line
- Specific process
- Quality control
- Data type
- Brief summary
- What data do you need?
- Can the data be analyzed from different perspectives?
- Why will the data be collected?
- How will the data be registered?
- Who will collect the data?
- Is this person prepared enough to effectively perform it?
- Where will the data collection take place?
- When will the collection take place?
- Put together the list with all the fields for the records
- Additional comments
- Create a self-explanatory sheet
- Collection awareness
- Collect frequency data and identify patterns of events, problems, defects, and defect location.
- Tabular check sheet or tally sheet
- Location or concentration diagram
- Graphical or distribution check sheet
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template