Class Formation for different courses. It begins with the student’s registration, goes through the assembly of the class groups (considering a required minimum number) until the day classes start.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- ID number
- Course name
- Class days
- Period of the day
- Rio de Janeiro
- São Paulo
- New York
- San Francisco
- Minimum number of enrollments
- Registration assignee
- Due date for class formation
- First day of classes deadline
- Has the minimum number of students been reached?
- Class start date
- Final number of students
- Teacher email
- Materials to be sent to the teacher
Insufficient number of enrollments
- Have students been contacted about the course cancelation?
- Was another course option offered?
- Number of students who accepted the offered alternative course
- Number of students who were not interested in other options.
Beginning of classes
Return of registration
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template