Pipefy’s Warehouse Management Template was designed to support and optimize the day-to-day operations warehouse or distribution center management allowing to control tasks such as tracking inventory levels and stock locations.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Part description
- Date and time of the arrival
- Who received the items?
- Documentation ID
- Attach the documents received.
- Is it a return?
- Register the items.
- Scan bar code.
- Identify and match each item to a corresponding inbound source document.
- Storage position
- Did we receive the right items and in the right amount?
- Check quality or possible damage.
- Repack items to store them.
- Check and organize the material on pallets.
- Inventory control.
- Identify handling units with bar codes.
- Carry the handling unit to the selected warehouse slot.
- Verify the correct destination by scanning the warehouse slot bar code
- Type of data record
- Tables in relational databases
- Text-based flat files (or XML files) stored in file systems
- Proprietary formatted binary files stored in file systems
- Data archiving
- Documentation ready to be shipped?
Packing & shipping
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template