Pipefy’s Free Customer Interviews Template is a step-by-step process, specially developed to help your product development team save time and have better results on user interviews.
This template will guide the members of your company’s product development team through prioritizing, interviewing, analysing their learnings and taking the necessary actions afterward.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all users you wish to interview. Assign each of them to an interviewer and define its interview priority.
1. Who will be the interviewer?
2. What's the priority of this interview?
Interview time! Go through each question and gather all the necessary information from the user.
1. Interview instructions
2. How did you discover our solution?
3. What motivated you to try out our solution?
4. How have you been solving that problem/issue/need before?
5. What were your expectations?
6. What were your first impressions about our solution?
7. To you, what is the most important thing in our solution?
8. If you've experienced any difficulty with our solution, what was it?
Review the user’s answers and write down your learnings. List what you’ve learned with each interview and how it may be useful to the product.
1. What were the 3 main things you've learned from this user?
2. How will this be useful to our product?
Transform information into actions. Take the interview learnings to create your hypothesis and actions that need to be taken.
1. What new hypothesis will you test after the interview results?
2. What actions need to be taken after the interview?
These are all the interviewed users!
These are the users that for some reason didn’t get all the way through the interviewing process.