Pipefy’s Free Customer Interviews Template is a step-by-step process, specially developed to help your product development team save time and have better results on user interviews.
This template will guide the members of your company’s product development team through prioritizing, interviewing, analysing their learnings and taking the necessary actions afterward.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all users you wish to interview.
1. What do you think of this product?
2. What is the the one thing I should do to make things better for you?
3. What should we stop doing?
4. What do you wish you could do with (a product, a task, etc.) that you can’t do today?
5. How would your (day, job, task) be different if you had this?
6. Can you give me an example?
7. How does or doesn’t this product solve problem X for you?
8. Why would you recommend our solution to others?
Review the user’s answers and write down your learnings.
1. What were the 3 main things you've learned from this user?
2. How will this be useful to our product?
Take the interview learnings to create your hypothesis and actions that need to be taken.
1. What new hypothesis will you test after the interview results?
2. What actions need to be taken after the interview?
These are all the interviewed users!
These are the users that for some reason didn’t get all the way through the interviewing process.