Change in scope
With the Change in Scope pipe you can screen the decision made by the project manager and the client to change a given feature and to expand or reduce it’s functionality. Throughout the process you’ll also be able to control adjustments to the cost, budget, the timeline, or other features.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Vendor email
- Current Direct Fees
- Current Indirect Fees
- Current Total Fees
- Proposed Change In Scope Direct Fees
- Proposed Change In Scope Indirect Fees
- New Total Fees
- Services Start Date
- Is this linked to a larger change in scope?
- Protocol number
- Study name
- Type of change
- Biogen Driven
- Vendor Driven
- Are the new Change In Scope fees within the forecasted budget?
- Change in scope request date
- Financial planner
- Has the vendor been notified of the operational change?
- Please note if this change is related to vendor performance. If so, please provide details on operational impact.
- Have all stockholders agreed to these changes?
- Target change in scope execution date
- Summary of change
- Is there any information missing?
Adjustments and archive
- Was the CIS request revised and all the needed adjustments made?
- All required information is filled in
- Approval from all interested parties was obtained
- Signatures collected
- Is the contract approved?
- Not approved
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template