See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Specify the number of attempts it look to contact the customer and the date you made effective contact.
- 1. How many contact attempts did you make?
- 2. Date of effective contact
- 3. Attention!
- Use the comments area to keep track of all contact attempts: calls, sent emails, observations and other relevant information.
Time to apply the satisfaction survey with the customer. Gather all the information specified in this phase.
- 1. Script
- Hi , [customer name] how are you? My name is [ your name ] and I would like to talk to you about your experience with [ company name ]. We would like to know your opinion about what’s good and what needs improving . Would you care to answer a few basic questions ? It won’t take more than 3 minutes and it means a great deal to us.
- 2. Overall, how would you rate your experience with us?
- 3. The customer service representative was knowledgeable and well trained
- 4. The customer service representative understood my issue.
- 5. The customer service representative was courteous and polite.
- 6. My call was handled at an appropriate speed.
- 7. My issue was resolved during the interaction.
- 8. Would you recommend our Company to your friends and colleagues for the [Service/Product]
- 9. Do you have any suggestions, questions or complaints?
Congratulations! Survey completed!
Unsuccessful contacts, old surveys, etc.