Pipefy’s Debt Collection template will help you more easily and intuitively manage all your defaulting clients. With this template your billing process will be much more stringent, by organizing all the steps and making the necessary decisions for making your company even better.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
3. Contact number
4. Date of the expired/pastdue bill
5. Billing cost
7. Client ID
Insert here the debt customer information.
1. Default Relevance
2. Did the client respond to the email?
3. If the answer of the question above is "Yes" copy client's answer to this field
4. Days until phone call
Second contact with the client warning his default.
1. Number of calls made:
2. Why has the client defaulted?
- Forgot to pay
- Does not have the money to pay
- Invoice hasn't arrived
Negotiate with the debt client.
1. Will the client pay the bill?
2. If the answer of the question above is "No", should the client be moved to the legal department?
4. Payment method
- Bank deposit
- Bank/Cashier's check
6. Payment due date before legal action
7. Notes about the process
Pending payment or not paid, but should not be moved to the legal action.
Legal Action / Lawsuit
Not paid. Move to the legal process.