Pipefy’s Free Employee Offboarding template is a step by step process, specially designed to guide your company’s HR on offboarding employees: from preparing the offboarding, gathering all the necessary documentation, drafting and signing the agreements, and collecting the company equipment and revoking the applications access.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Prepare to offboard the employee: send him/her the termination letter and the offboarding checklist.
1. Was the manager/employee informed of the offboarding?
- Manager was informed
- Employee was informed
2. Was the termination letter sent?
3. Was the offboarding checklist sent to the employee?
Time to sign the papers: make sure you have all the agreements signed and all offboarding documentation was sent to the employee.
1. Was the separation agreement signed?
2. Attach the signed separation agreement
3. Was the final paycheck sent?
4. Final paycheck attachment
5. Was the exit survey applied?
6. When will the employee's last day at work be?
Time to collect all the company hardware, files and revoke his/her accesses to the applications.
1. Handover checklist
- Collect company owned hardware
- Collect company files
- Collect access key/access card
2. IT Checklist
- Remove employee from Pipefy
- Remove employee from all the software
- Remove employee's phone number
- Remove from website
- Delete email addresses
Successfully offboarded employees.