Google Ads Management
Pipefy’s Google Ads Management Template was designed to help you to manage and keep track of the process and each step on your workflow while advertising delivers instant traffic by placing you in top positions. Allowing you to analyze results and conversions and also by not missing any deadlines.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Campaign goal
2. Key response action desired from target market
3. Target customer
4. Location targeting
5. If you answered "yes ", please specify the target location.
1. Expected conversion rate
2. Is there enough information to start the campaign?
3. If not, explain what must be done.
1. Targeting the ads
2. Exact keyword match
3. Phrase match
4. Broad match
5. Negative keywords
1. Landing page checklist
- Landing page layout and user experience
- Sub-header concisely describing the benefit of the offer
- Scannable, scrollable, and compelling body copy
- Page title, URL, and meta description optimized for search
1. Types of advertisement
- Product listing (for e-commerce websites)
2. Attach ad materials.
- Landing page design
- Ads variations
- Variations monitoring
1. Campaign evaluation
2. Changes made
- Exact keyword match
- Phrase match
- Broad match
- Negative keywords
- Landing page
- Types of advertisement
3. Comment the changes made to the campaign.
1. Campaign activation date
1. Campaign status according to expected conversion rate
1. Changes made:
- Pausing keywords
- Pausing ads with low click-through rates
- Lowering keyword bids
- Identify higher cost-per-click keywords
- Clear out keywords that have become obsolete
2. Important campaign updates