Investment Management Workflow
Pipefy’s Investment Management Template is designed for investment companies that want to manage the investment portfolio of their clients. The process in this template begins with the pursuit of new clients through the investment monitoring and client support.Use template now
See how this template is structured. Remember, this is just an example – you can always customize it.
- Client name
- Investor level
- Low experience
- Medium experience
- List of current assets
- Possible liabilities
- Client’s short term financial goals
- Client’s long term financial goals
- Investment horizon
- Investment priorities
- Gain & loss tolerances
- Liquidity needs
- Total sum to be invested
- Investment risk
- Investment strategy
- Invested amount
- Type of investment
- Mutual funds
- Alternative investments
- Time (in months)
- Define an assignee to monitor this investment
- Review of security and issues
- Compliance checks
- Does the investment portfolio need to be changed?
- If it does, what will be changed?
- Define how often reports will be sent to the client
- Explain to the client:
- That they can always schedule meeting to clarify any doubts
- Present the investment team to the client
- Attach the reports sent to the client
- Write any information exchanged with the client deemed necessary
- After the period defined for the investment, what is the result?
- Earnings/losses ($)
- Does the client want to keep investing?
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template