MVP validation process
Pipefy’s MVP Validation Process Free Template is specially designed to help you keep track of your MVP validation process. This template will help you manage the process with full transparency on the stage you are in.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- What do you want to validate?
- Detailed description of the idea
- Due date
- How big of a problem is it?
- Is this something you’d be willing to work on?
- How sustainable is it in the long term? What would it look like if the product were successful?
- How easy is it to validate?
- Pretty Hard
- Target market
- Main competitors
- Competitive advantages
- Do a Porter’s five forces analysis
- Do a SWOT analysis
- Attach analyses here.
- Develop a market research strategy
- Put the strategy into action by interviewing the customers
- Kill it!
- Type of analysis
- Quantitative analysis
- Qualitative analysis
- Attach here the analysis results.
- Pitch type
- A/B test
- One and only
- Detail the pitch strategy.
- Attach here some pitch samples.
- MVP validation
- Not validated
- Experiment results
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template