Operations Quality Control
Operations Quality Control Template is the perfect tool for your company to manage the analysis and resolution of the observed process deviations. Ensure that the performed service adheres to a defined set of quality criteria or meets the requirements of the client or customer.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Requester name
2. Affected department
- Research and Development
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Finance
3. Process deviation description
1. Critical factors driving the output
2. Deviation trigger
3. Previous defined standards
4. Previous perfomance reports
5. Out-of-control Action Plan (OCAP)
Evaluate & compare
1. Deviation (%)
2. Is the deviation relevant?
- No (justify below and move the card to "Done").
4. Is corrective action necessary?
- Yes (move the card to "Corrective measures".
1. Team responsible for correction
2. Has the correction been done?
- Yes (move the card to "Done").