Pipefy’s Resource Strategy Template is designed for supply chain areas that want to manage their production resources. It enables the creation of a strategy on how the requests for raw materials will be made.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Lot size
- Components to build up product (with quantities)
Company lot policies
- Define minimum lot size.
- Define maximum lot size.
Security stock calculation
- Security stock
- The supplier will be:
- If global, where is the supplier from?
- Supplier choice criteria
- If a foreign supplier, how is the export process?
- Full of bureaucracy
- For harder export processes, what is the estimated delay caused by bureaucracy?
Define lead times
- Time of issuance of a production order
- Transmission time of Manufacturing Order
- Feeding time of Manufacturing Order
- Transportation time of the necessary materials
- Required materials processing queue time
- Machine setup time
- Material production time
- Quality inspection time
- Receive processing time
- Total production lead time
- Purchase order issuance time
- Supplier delivery time
- Inspection time on receipt
- Total Purchasing lead time
- With the lead times calculated, it is possible to control the Material Requirement Planning.
- Do a periodical stock check, to control if there are materials left in stock.
- Choose an automation software to control the material use, according with production.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template