Sales and Legal Contracts
Pipefy´s Sales and Legal Contracts template reduces the strain of managing contracts. Use it to know where the contract is in regards to the process of closing. Efficient and intuitive, it provides you with the essential information which the contractors can rely on.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Contract value
- What to do with this contract?
- Phone number
Contracts Sent to Customer
Cards should contain basic contracts and whom they have been sent to
- Contract documents
- Contract description
Contracts Under Legal Review
Legal review and revision of contracts
- Date that the contract review will be finished
- Was there any legal problems found in the contract?
- If the answer above was ”yes”, describe the problem
- Possible solutions for the problem(s) found
Contracts Under Adjustments
Contracts that need adjustment go here
- What changes does the contract need?
- Adjustment deadline
- Contract adjustments
Revised Contracts – Customer Ready
Almost done – These contracts are ready to be sent to the customers
- Date that the revised contract must be sent to the client
- Final observations
Revisions Sent to Client
In this phase, the contracts have already been sent to the clients, and are either in process of being signed or not.
- Have there been any client feedbacks received?
Signed & Closed
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template