Sales Pitch Process
Delivering successful sales pitches consistently is a matter of good planning and practice. That is the reason why we create the Sales Pitch Process Template, where you can easily keep track of your preparation and organize your tasks.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
4. Pitch purpose
5. Person responsible
1. What is the presentation atmosphere?
2. What is the sales level?
3. What is the presentation reach?
- Small team
4. What do you expect from the audience?
1. Who is your key demographic?
2. What market are you most suited for?
3. Describe the problems your product/service is able to solve.
1. Attach your presentation.
1. Preparation checklist
- Make flashcards.
- Practice on your own.
- Have a colleague or multiple colleagues present for a practice run through.
2. Note down any feedback you may have received.