Software Performance Testing
Pipefy’s Free Software Performance Testing Template was specially developed to help you plan, organize and manage your software performance tests – from determining which features need to be tested, to writing a case design and the actual execution of your test case.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the features waiting to be tested. Prioritize them and determine who will be responsible for the test
1. What's the priority of this test?
2. Who will be responsible for this test?
Test Case Design
Write your test case like it’s a recipe! Choose the right ingredients and establish the right order of actions for the perfect dish.
1. Do you have a test case design/plan?
2. What's the test case description?
3. When will you run the tests?
4. What are the test's conditions?
5. What are the test's performance goals?
6. What are the expected results?
Test Case Execution
Show time! Run the tests you’ve developed and check whether the results meet your expectations.
1. What were the test's results?
2. What's this test status?
- Not tested
- Can't be tested
- Not applicable
3. Do you have any comments?
Will the software still perform correctly after feature or interface changes? Let’s find out!
1. What were the regression testing outcomes?
Done … For now! As soon as you make changes to software that was already tested, you should move the card back to ‘Regression testing’!