Strategic Planning Template from Pipefy is designed to structure a detailed strategic plan for companies. Through this pipe, it is possible to develop the mission, vision and values, besides being able to perform benchmarking analysis, SWOT and market research.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Development team
- Start date of development
Plans to develop
- Why is this strategic plan being developed?
- How long has the organization been in business? What is the legal status of the organization?.
- What is the staffing profile and structure of the organization?
- What need does the organization serve? Why is this important to the market right now?
- Is the need for the organization growing or shrinking? (Do a bit of research!)
- What kind of geographic boundaries does the organization have? What is your reach and what is the potential for your business in terms of numbers?
- What is the profile of your most likely service users? Is it men, women, children? What are their ages? What do you know about this group of people? How does the organization address their needs?
- What successes did the organization have last year?
- What challenges do you anticipate next year that will need to be addressed?
- Identify what you’re going to benchmark
- Identify your competitors
- Compare strategic objectives.
- Obtain benchmark information without approaching an external benchmarking partner.
- Who are your customers?
- What do they buy now?
- Why do they buy?
- What will make them buy from you?
- Define what you do as an output.
- Define what unique twist your organization brings to the above outcome.
- Apply some high-level quantification.
- Add relatable, human, ‘real world’ aspects.
- Your Vision Checklist:
- Does it excite you?
- Does it tell the world about the good you want to do?
- Is it bigger than you? (In other words, is it more than you can do alone?)
- Is it simple?
- Is it clear?
- Is it about what you can give? (not about what you’ll get)
- Why are you in business?
- Who are your customers?
- What image of your business do you want to convey?
- What kind of relationships will you maintain with suppliers?
- Your Mission checklist:
- Does it tell the world about the purpose of the organization?
- Is it clear and simple?
- Will it help keep you focused on the right things?
- Does it link in well with your Vision and tell people your part in delivering it?
- What are the key values that guide our organization?
- How will we define and implement these values for our organization?
- Do they inspire pride and bring out the best in us?
- Your Values checklist:
- Is straightforward
- Represent the company’s true beliefs.
- Answer the question “What does this company stand for?”
- What does the company wants to achieve next year?
- What does the company wants to achieve next 5 years?
- What does the company wants to achieve next 10 years?
- Measurements of success
- Resource assessment
- Progress Assessment Plan
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template