The Warranty Management template makes it possible to manage the entire product warranty process, from its diagnosis to repair, establishing the required time and cost, allowing you to monitor all its steps.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Warranty code
- Warranty expiration date
- Customer name
- Customer phone number
- Customer email
Evaluate the request.
- Are the warranty and customer data correct?
- When will the product be collected?
- Proof of warranty
Diagnosing the product problems.
- Responsible for diagnosis
- Product diagnosis
- Attachment: diagnosis
- Can the product be repaired?
- Yes, proceed with the process.
- No, move to “Replacement”.
- Estimated conclusion date
Estimated repairs costs.
- Required resources
- Cost estimate
Repair the product based on the diagnosed problems.
- Responsible for technical support
- Sticky notes
Test if the product is working properly.
- Is the product working properly?
- If the answer was “no”, should the product be replaced?
- Yes, move to “Replacement”.
- No, move to “Repair”.
- Test notes
Request not approved.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template