Asset and leasing management process
Pipefy’s Asset and Leasing Management Process Template is designed for real estate companies that want to manage their list of assets, to see which status each asset is in, available to be leased, on leasing process, leased or on contract’s end. Plus, it helps manage how much the asset is currently worth.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Asset address
- Asset type
- Commercial building
- Evaluated value
- Evaluation date
List of available assets
- Are there ways to increase the property value?
- If so, how?
- Final price after improvements
- Schedule date to show the propriety.
- Did the prospect like the building?
- No – Show other proprieties; move card back to “List of assets”
- Tenant assessment
- Background check
- Credit check
- IRS check
- Is the tenant A-OK?
- Yes – Proceed with the lease
- No – Stop the process
- List of documents
- Proof of employment
- Credit check
- Tax records
- Photo identification
- List of past addresses
- Banking information
- Reference letters
- Proof of residency – for foreigners
- Copy of documents
- Security deposit value
- Copy of signed lease agreement
- Copy of deposit
- Move-in date
- Contract end date
- Payment control
- Is payment is being made as agreed?
- Are the leasers following the property rules of use?
- If any of the answers above was “no”, how will the situation be managed?
End of contract
- After the contract ends, what will happen?
- Renewal – Move to ‘Leasing process’
- If the contract ends
- Terminate contract
- Collect the keys back
- Perform a property inspection
- Check if there are any pendencies
- List of necessary repairs
- After the inspection, what is the asset value right now?
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template