Pipefy’s Free Contact Inbox Template is designed to make it a lot easier for you to organize and respond to customer contacts.
Centralizing all the customer messages you receive will make it a lot easier to keep track of your responses: access the message’s content easily in the card to prioritize and respond them quickly.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the messages we’ve received via contact inbox. Include the reason for contacting and assign it to a responsible.
1. What was the reason for contacting?
- Technical Issues
2. What's the priority?
- High Priority
- Low Priority
3. Who's responsible for this message?
These are all the messages waiting for a response – don’t let people waiting for too long!
1. Auto assign messages to an user
2. Define a time limit for cards to stay on this phase
3. How to prioritize assistance?
These are the customers the team should get in touch with. Let us know if and when you contacted the customer and if the situation was resolved.
1. Did you contact the customer?
2. If there was a problem, did we solve it?
3. How difficult was it to solve the problem?
4. What was the result?
5. What was the root cause of the problem?
- Customer (doubts, requests, suggestions)
- Our team (errors or faults)
- Product / service (fails, defects, bugs, quality problem and alike)
These are the messages depending on the customer’s side – waiting for a reply, decision, file, etc.
Congratulations! Messages taken care of!
Old messages, unresolved issues…