Pipefy’s Free Creative Brief Template was specially developed to guide the first steps of your creative process on the road to success.
Understanding your customer’s needs and the project’s target audience, as well as the key benefits of the project, will help you create a strong brief for a strong campaign.Use template now
See how this template is structured. Remember, this is just an example – you can always customize it.
Company’s background and area of expertise and place it here
- What can you say about this company?
- What are the customer’s business goals?
- How is this company’s competitive environment?
- What are the opportunities for your company?
Specify the goals so you can guide your ideas
- Summarize the project
- What should this piece achieve?
Make a promise to your customer’s audience
- What are you offering your customer’s audience?
- What do you need to back this promise up?
- What should the audience feel?
- Tone of voice
- What is the call to action?
Setup this project’s timeline and parameters you’ll use to evaluate the results
- Project’s format
- Project’s size
- Delivery date
- Project’s cost
- Available media options
Determine who is your target audience
- Target segment
- Age range
- Professional or educational background
- Daily concerns
- Additional Info
All done with the brief! Time to get the creative team working on it.
The idea was good, but something got in the way… archive it! Who knows? Maybe someday you’ll get back to it…
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template