Why use the Creative Brief Template?
- Helps guide your creative team’s work towards a specific creative direction
- Makes it easier to clarify the project, ensuring you’ll gather all necessary information about the customer and the campaign’s target audience
- Ensures every step of the creative brief is organized
- Gathers all your ideas and campaign information in a single place
Creative Brief Start Form
- What’s the customer’s name?
- What’s the customer’s email?
- What’s the name of the project?
- Who’s responsible for this brief?
Gather information on this company’s background and area of expertise and place it here!
What does this project wish to achieve? Specify the goals so you can guide your ideas!
Determine who’s your targeted audience: who do you wish this project to impact on?
Make a promise to your customer’s audience! Remember, you have to be able to deliver and support it!
Set up this project’s timeline and the parameters you’ll use to evaluate its results.
All done with the brief! Time to get the creative team working on it!
The idea was good, but something got in the way…archive it! Who knows? Maybe someday you’ll get back to it…