Early Check-in (Double Room)
The Early Check-in (Double Room) Template was modeled by our partner Feel The Gap
The Early Check-in (Double Room) Template is dedicated to the hospitality industry. The hosts can send the link from the Startform to their guests some days before the arrival and they can anticipate their data and document to check-in in advance. The process will move through the collection and recording of information in a table and an automatic email to confirm to the customer the success of the advanced check-in.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Register your check-in in advance
- Reservation name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Reservation number
- Expected arrival schedule
- Date of arrival
- Nights of stay
- Guest 1
- Guest 1 ID
- Guest 2
- Guest 2 ID
- Would you like to find something in particular when you enter your room?
- A bottle of natural water (0.00 EUR)
- A bottle of sparkling water (0.00 EUR)
- An extra pillow (0.00 EUR)
- A newspaper (+2.00 EUR)
- A flower bouquet (+30.00 EUR)
- An aperitif for two (+30.00 EUR)
- A bottle of champagne (+60.00 EUR)
- Are the number and the name of the reservation correct?
- Are the dates and nights of stay in the booking correct?
- Have the guest’s requests been recorded?
- Have both guests been registered?
Early check-in confirmation
- Confirm the arrival date to wait for the guests and check the documents
Guests arrival confirmation and documents check
- Are all the date and documents previously entered correct?
To be reviewed/canceled
- There is a visible “shine” system in place and evidence of it being followed.
- There is an action item list visible, assigning responsibility for open issues.
- All personal belongings are neatly stored.
- People know the plan of cleanliness and organization.
- Action Plan
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template