Invalid lot exam
Pipefy’s Invalid Lot Exam Template is designed for supply chain departments that want to manage the process of evaluating invalid lots. The process mapped goes from the product inspection, to products that will be repaired or discarded. Plus, in the final phase, it’s possible to create an action plan so this error won’t happen again.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Lot size
- Lot code
- Reason for the invalidation
- Responsible assignee
- Entry date
- Responsible analyst
- List of procedures done in the products
- Has the problem cause been found?
- What was the cause?
- Quantity of damaged pieces
- Is there a solution for the damaged pieces?
- What is the solution?
- How will the lot be managed?
- Try to repair the pieces
- Discard the whole lot
- How many pieces will be repaired?
- Describe the procedure
- Was the repair process successful?
- Partially (only some pieces)
- How many pieces will return to the line?
- How many pieces will be discarded?
- 1. Why couldn’t these pieces be repaired?
- 2. Discarded parts cost
- Propose an action plan to prevent this error to happen in the line again.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template