Kaizen Actions Management through the 5S
Pipefy’s Kaizen Actions Management Through the 5S Free Template is designed for those who want to implement a culture of self-discipline and continuous improvement within everyone in the organization.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Who needs to improve?
- What needs improvement?
- Where are the improvement needed?
- Why does it need to be improved?
- How is it going to be improved?
- Analyze the current process
- Draft the ideal process
- Bring forward everything that needs to be improved in order to achieve the goal
- Set up a plan of action
- Analysis of the whole process involving the improvement
- List all the most needed resources in order to keep working efficiently.
- List everything that is useless.
- Let’s do this!
- Make sure you get rid of everything that does not prove itself necessary.
Set in order
- Allocate every resource to where it should be
- Establish patterns of organization
- Make sure everyone follows the patterns
- Make sure you are the example!
- Eliminate all the dust
- Learn how not to make it “dusty”
- Teach everyone
- Discipline is KEY!
- Develop a clean view of what needs to be done and where it should be done
- Develop signs/boards to enhance the visual communication
- Make sure everyone is able to see the signs with no difficulty
- Visuality is essential!
- Follow all the rules
- Make sure others follow you
- Train your resources daily
- Promote self-discipline within everyone
- Develop a brand new culture to the inside of the organization
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template