Legal Negotiation Support
Legal Negotiation Support template was specially designed to help lawyers manage their client’s requests and try to solve them through negotiation, gathering information, scheduling meetings and doing research to better prepare to face the case.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Plaintiff’s name
- Plaintiff’s email
- Defendant’s name
- Defendant’s email
- Are you the plaintiff or the defendant?
- Your phone number
- Case category
- Case description
- Expected conclusion date
- Specify the subcategory of the case
- What are the expectations each party has?
- Related cases
- What law applies to this case?
- Attach the law documentation
- Meeting information
- How was the negotiation concluded?
Yes. Proceed to “Solved”.
No. Proceed to “File lawsuit”.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template