Marketing Top Down Analysis
Pipefy’s Marketing Top Down Analysis Free Template will help you plan, organize and manage all kinds of information you need to know in order to analyze if a business is worth doing. From macro to micro perspectives, you will gather everything you need!Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- What is to be analyzed?
- Main objectives of the analysis
- Level of complexity
- Political factors
- Economic factors
- Social factors
- Technological factors
- Investigate the market you want to go in
- Understand how the market works
- Go deep into all the personas that consume in this market
- Carry out a market research
- Discover best practices
- Find out what really makes this market attractive
- Get to know the main suppliers in detail
Porter’s five forces
- What are you going to sell?
- Describe your business idea in full details.
- What is the segment you are going to attack?
- How are you going to position your brand?
- Stakeholder analysis
- Pricing criteria
- What is your final conclusion?
- Attach the full analysis.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template