Product Lifecycle Management
In industries where the product life cycle is extremely short, innovation has become a necessity and not an option. With Pipefy’s Product lifecycle management template you can design strategies within each step of your product cycle.
Control how to act in each of the product cycle’s four steps, until the product is discontinued, in a visual and easy to understand kanban display through Pipefy.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Product name
3. Customer viewpoint
4. Company viewpoint
5. Market viewpoint
Here the company seeks to build product awareness and develop a market for the product.
1. Product protection
- Intellectual Property
2. Distribution channels
3. Physical & remote channels
- Call centers
- Points of sale
4. Digital channels
- Social media
6. Marketing strategies
Here the company seeks to build brand preference and increase market share.
1. Features to be added
2. Distribution channel changes
3. Marketing and promotion strategies
No significant sales growth; competitors have similar products. The objective is to defend market share and maximize profit.
1. Product modifications to stand out from the competition
2. Price adjustment
3. Distribution strategy
4. Marketing strategy
Drop in sales
Oh, no! Sales are declining!
1. Why are sales declining?
- Keep the product, add new features, and find new users.
- Harvest the product, reduce costs, and start offering it to specific segments.
- Discontinue the product, liquidating remaining inventory or selling it to another company.
3. Specify the strategy for the field above