Research project submission
Pipefy’s Research project submission template is designed for university research groups that want to manage their applications of potential research projects and researchers.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Researcher’s name
- Contact email
- Research level
- Research field
- Project name
- Research project
- Researcher’s CV
- Publications of scientific articles in annals of conferences or journals
- Academic formation
- Professional achievement
- Research project suitability to the research group
- According to the criteria above, in a scale of 0 to 10, how suitable is this candidate?
- Based on this assessment, will the researcher be admitted into the research group?
- No, the project does not fit this research group.
- The project was accepted as it is.
- The project needs adjustments.
- The researcher fits the research group, but the project does not (move card to ‘Adjustments’)
- Based on the analysis, these are the project issues that request adjustments.
- Adjusted project submission deadline
- Send email to the researcher.
- Has the project been corrected?
- After the corrections, is the researcher admitted into the program?
- Yes (move card to ‘Accepted projects)
- No (move card to ‘Rejected projects)
- Head of department assigned
- Email the admitted researcher.
- Email the researcher informing the refusal.
- Reason why the project was rejected
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template